We are seeking an Office Manager Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. We are seeking the right fit for you and for us, as we truly work as a team here at the corporate office.
As Office Manager you will be responsible for the organization and coordination of the office administration and procedures, in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager will ensure proper inventory control, handle the posting of expenses, assist in the onboarding and orientating of new employees, maintaining an effective filing system, streamlining administrative procedures and general office duties.
- Greet and assist guest and staff and receive deliveries.
- Maintain the day-to-day operation of the corporate office.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents, as needed.
- Keep accurate count of all supplies and uniforms, fill supply orders weekly, and ordering supplies as needed.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of appointments and events.
- Act as back-up to the CFO on company billing, as needed.
- Assist with Long Term Care filings and maintenance.
- Prepare for orientation and help facilitate the day of orientation.
- Assist with onboarding process and help with maintaining client and employee files.
- Be part of the social media team, partake in the creation and posting to social media outlets.
- Process payments, update payment records, and prepare and handle bank deposits.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an organized filing system.
- Perform all other office tasks
- Accept and feel completely comfortable with the job responsibilities as listed above.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Quickbooks is required.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields is required.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and pivot as needed.
- Experience in home health administration is not required, but are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- ?Strong organizational skills.