Healthcare Account Executive
Do you find value in knowing you’ve made a positive difference in the lives of others? Do you go the extra mile when serving your clients? If you have demonstrated success in business development or marketing in the senior care industry, or are serving in healthcare as a nurse, therapist, social worker, or case manager, and desire to apply your experience to make a difference in a new and unique way, then you could be our ideal candidate.
Oasis Senior Advisors is a valuable and growing service to the elderly and their families in the Greater North Houston area. Recognized for our personalized approach, we guide families and their loved ones through the challenging process of locating and selecting the senior living and care solution that best fits their needs and budget. As a valued team member, you will thrive living out the Oasis values and mission, will be a highly rewarded contributor while expanding the Oasis brand, and will be recognized as a trusted expert in the senior care industry.
Your Responsibilities as a Healthcare Account Executive:
- Develop and maintain a productive referral pipeline, becoming a trusted partner and resource. Travel within the defined territory is required.
- Build trust with seniors and their families to empathetically guide them through the search process, educating them on senior living and care options that best suit their circumstances.
- Simplify the search process by connecting seniors and their families to other industry resources that meet their needs, like elder law attorneys, financial advisors, alternative funding sources, moving companies, personal care and hospice agencies.
- Maintain communication between the families, referral sources, and communities during the search lifecycle to ensure all parties are aware of your progress.
- Follow-up with families or the senior living communities after the client moves in.
- Demonstrated success in healthcare or senior care industries, ideally in a leadership role with an existing book of business. Experience in Dementia or Alzheimer’s care, rehabilitation hospitals, acute care settings are plusses.
- Internally motivated to succeed, energetic, professional, and personable individual who desires to make a difference in their community.
- Effectively sets and manages daily priorities, comfortable balancing the field marketing and client advisor responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, Spanish language is a plus.
- Tenacious problem-solver and empathetic listener.
- You must provide reliable transportation.
How we do it…
Putting families first - Making a stressful situation as worry-free as possible
Demonstrating empathy - Listening to understand
Exceeding expectations - Going above-and-beyond to solve your problem
Serving with integrity - Following through
Building trust - Striving to be a reliable resource for our clients, community partners, and industry peers
Vision - At Oasis Senior Advisors our purpose is the pursuit of the independence, security and dignity of the elderly in our communities of Greater Houston.
Mission – Oasis Senior Advisors makes selecting a senior living community simple through personalized options that best fit your health needs, budget, and desired location. Our service is complimentary, and our expert senior living advisors will make this process worry-free.